K2+ vibration controller it has compatibility with the previous model K2, and test definitions from K2 can be used in K2+.
All K2+ hardware and software are developed in-house, and we constantly strive to improve them whilst incorporating the latest technology and customer feedback.
The K2+ uses Ethernet, so installation is easy and a laptop can be used for the operation. IMV secures your tests' data accuracy, providing a solution that reduces the risks of using long cables. The conditioner is as close to the sensor as possible. You can also easily control K2+ applications from your own software using simple XML commands**.
**These features will be released soon. Please contact us for more information.
Easily recognized icons are used for file management.
Built-in analog front end (charge amplifier, etc.)
With the built-in charge amplifier, IEPE (ICP) power supply, and TEDS connectivity, there is no need for an external signal conditioner. Any type of accelerometer can be connected to the K2+ vibration controller directly.
Parallel monitor terminal
The parallel terminals allow easy connection of additional measurement equipment, for example, to record time and date or to evaluate test data within dedicated hardware and software for the specimen under test. For sensitive applications such as satellite testing, your time domain can then back up data for post-processing.
High control capability
Precision on-chip 32-bit ADCs and DACs ensure excellent control accuracy over a wide dynamic range.
The user can monitor vibration tests remotely by connecting over the Internet.
Safety interlock function
A hardware mute function operating independently of software provides complete protection for the vibration system and payload.
Remote sites can be notified by email of any abnormality during testing or termination of a test.
Test definitions and results are output from the K2 in CSV format.
How can I upgrade my existing controller?
- Please update both hardware and software to K2 +.
- Please update the ECO software to the latest version, if you have the one.
- Please update the System Monitor to the latest version, if you have the one.
- Replace the dongle with one for K2 +.
The supported OS is Win10 Pro 64bit version.
Are existing test files created with previous controllers supported?
Both K2 1st and K2 2nd are supported.
Is the K2+ supporting the new Soft-Clipping technology?
The test files will be automatically generated just on the selection of the test condition defined by the test standard. Minimizing control error is key for a good vibration control system, this why we have included major vibration standards in the K2+ Quick Launcher software option. The operator won't raise the wrong profile.
*Please refer to the following for the test standard.
The main test standards stored in the Launcher software (Ver 18.104.22.168 onwards) are as follows as of July 2020. Launcher software is an option of K2+.
- JIS C 60068 – Sine, Random, Shock
- JIS D 1601 – Automotive parts simulated long-life test
- JIS E 4031 – Railway vehicle parts functional test, Simulated long-life test
- JIS Z 0200 – Transportation test
- JIS Z 0232 – Transportation test (Random)
- JASO D 014 – Automotive parts functional test
- ASTM – Transportation test
- UN – Lithium-ion battery test recommended by the UN
- ISO16750 – Automotive parts test
- ISO12405 – Electric vehicle
- IEC60068 – Sine, Random, Shock
- IEC62660 – Random, Shock for secondary lithium-ion cells of electric vehicles
- ISTA – Transportation test
- IEC61373 – Railway vehicle parts functional test
- ISO13355 – Transportation test (Random)
- ISO4180 – Transportation test
- ISO19453 – Electric vehicle parts
*An additional cost is required for version upgrade.