Battery Day NRW and Advanced Battery Power 2020
The two-day international conference Advanced Battery Power is one of the leading events involving the subject of battery technology (23.-25. marc 2020).
The Battery Day NRW takes place in the Messe und Congress Centrum Halle Münsterland of Münster/Germany. It presents the products, services, and achievements of companies and institutions in NRW which are active in the battery technology and application market.
This will be followed by the international symposium “Advanced Battery Power – Advanced Battery Development for Automotive and Utility Applications and their Electric Power Grid Integration” on March 24-25, 2020.
More than 60 talks and plenary speeches, internationally renowned keynote speakers
The success story of “Battery Day 2019” with its two parts, the Battery Day NRW and the conference Advanced Batterie Power, will continue on March 23-25, 2020 in the Messe und Congress Centrum Halle Münsterland in Münster.
About 750 participants all over the world, 34 exhibiting companies and almost 100 speakers at three conference days give the Battery Conference 2020 in Aachen a promising start to become again one of the highlights of the growing battery business worldwide.
A compulsory event for all engineers, researchers, and developers who are involved with energy storage devices in general, new materials, network integration or battery recycling.
- A research factory for battery cell production – developing a suitable infrastructure
- An unavoidable challenge for ni-rich positive electrode materials for lithium-ion batteries
- Towards cost and co2 friendly value chains for lithium-ion cell production
- Research needs for a sustainable EV li-Battery recycling
- From materials research to sensing approaches for better batteries
- Advanced next-generation lithium battery and beyond
- Development of electrolytes for lithium-ion batteries…