Noise excitation is very important for checking the noise quality of vehicle components or complete vehicles. Large and expensive exciters are easy to build and sell. The SAREX System from ZINS uses an entirely different approach:
- The number and power of the exciters are adapted to the requirement
- It determines the real, part-specific stress scenario
- All directions of movement are controlled
- The system is of modular design and can therefore be adapted to other applications
- This keeps cost under control
Knowledge of the real stress scenario reduces the system price dramatically.
We measure stress scenarios at a reasonable price and with competence for any vehicle component.
You acquire a system adapted to your specific needs.
The SAREX family comprise
- SAREX UNO – Excitation with one controlled axis in Z
- SAREX DUE – Excitation with two controlled axes: Z and roll
- SAREX TRE – Excitation with three controlled axes: Y tilt and roll
- SAREX QUATTRO – Excitation with four controlled axes; X, Y tilt and roll
- SAREX CINQUE – Excitation with five controlled axes: X,Y,Z tilt and roll
- SAREX SEI – Excitation with six controlled axes: XY, Z tilt and roll
- SAREX SETTE – Excitation with seven controlled axes: X, Y, Z tilt, roll and yawing
- SAREX-FB – Excitation of complete vehicles
- SAREX-HUM – Excitation at specific points, e.g. door trims